DVR-MS Converter is a best convert DVR-MS files software which can batch convert DVR-MS files to AVI, DivX, Xvid, MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, FLV, SWF, DVD, MPEG, etc. video formats with super fast converting speed and excellent image and sound quality.
The best DVR-MS Converter works perfectly for almost all popular players like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zen, PS3 (HD support), XBox (HD support), Archos, phones, and portable media players. In addition, the best DVR-MS file converter program support also convert and burn DVR-MS to DVD. Split, join and edit DVR-MS file. Free download DVR-MS Converter to watch DVR-MS video on your home DVD or mobile player now.
Key Features of the DVR-MS Converter
- Key input formats: DVR-MS, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV HD, TOD, MOD, M2TS, M2T, MTS, HDV, AVI, DivX, Xvid, DV, MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, QT, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG, MOD, MPG, DAT, ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.264, MKV, OGM, FLV, etc.
- Key output formats: AVI, DivX, Xvid, MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, QT, SWF, DVD, MPEG, MPG, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, RM, RMVB, FLV, M4V, etc.
- Edit, split, trim HD-videos, add text & effects and convert them to DVD or any other supported video format.
- Convert within minimum time, benefit from batch and multithreading conversion, make the most of your multi-core processor power.
- Create DVDs from DVR-MS, AVI, HD video files of all supported formats. Use DVD menu templates. Split your movie into chapters.
- Delete unwanted parts, split and join video files, rotate, add titles and credits, apply more than 50 audio and video effects to your movies.
- Extract soundtracks and images from movies, save audio streams as audio files, save single frames as images.
- DVR-MS Converter interface and tech-support are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
What is DVR-MS?
DVR-MS (Microsoft Digital Video Recording) is a proprietary video and audio file container format, developed by Microsoft. Audio and video are wrapped in an ASF container with the extension DVR-MS. Video is encoded using the MPEG-2 standard and audio using MPEG-1 Layer II or Dolby Digital AC-3 (ATSC A/52).